We combine the knowledge, resources and experience of The Coca‑Cola Company with our expertise in bottling, distribution and sales to create value as a team for our customers, consumers and the wider community.
Despite the challenging working environment in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as in other markets where our Group operates, in 2017 we achieved good results and maintained a leading position thanks to an established strategy and a firm commitment to our people.
- 43 years of Coca‑Cola in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 716 local suppliers cooperate with Coca‑Cola in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14,000 outlets the Coca‑Cola System in Bosnia and Herzegovina cooperate with, and makes a significant contribution to the economy and community in BiH
- 92% of alcohol-free beverages produced in Bosnia and Herzegovina, or 88.4 million litres of beverages a year, are from the Coca‑Cola portfolio
- 136m is the System's contribution to the GDP in BAM through its production & distribution activities supporting taxes, salaries, and profits (equal to 0.5% of BH’s GDP)
- 23m BAM of value added taxes is generated directly by the Coca Cola system
- 3,600 jobs are supported by the Coca‑Cola in its value chain (equal to 0.4) of total employment
- 2.5m BAM invested in the community from 2010 to 2017 by the Coca‑Cola System